Saturday 30 August 2008

TRAVEL

Further Adventures in the world of Art

Well I should be off to England again tomorrow to prepare for a show in Weston Super Mare next week. It opens in seven days-I can hardly wait.

Hope this one goes as well as my previous exhibitions this year, and it is quite exciting to be exhibiting as a graduate (artist). Still, unemployment really sucks!

Hope Ryanair wont screw me over again, I hate flying with them-they really aren't that cheap and you feel so violated flying with them. WTF-what other airline tries to sell you scratchcards mid-flight? And the constant abuse of the airplane's P.A. to advertise their shitty cheap booze.

Well I'm stuck with them for the time being. Beggars cant be choosers, especially when the price of oil keeps escalating (Zoom airlines, anyone?)

Picture of the day is something I found on eBay and it makes me piss my pants laughing everytime I see it. Enjoy

No comments: